The new, especially friendly and cosy theatre, Mikro (Little) Pallas, is situated in the CityLink building inside the Spiromiliou Arcade. This new theater of 330 seats (couches) stands next to the Aliki Theatre, with entry from the Spiromiliou arcade. With special studies and drawings by Giorgos Gabalas and Yannis Mourikis, the wide space of the former Spartakos club has been transformed into a three – sided auditorium.
The CityLink, formerly the Army Pension Fund building, represents an important commercial turning point for the centre of the capital. From here, there is easy access to hotels and restaurants. The Plaka and Kolonaki district are within walking distance allowing everybody the chance to enjoy a taste of the city centre. The Acropolis and the historical centre are also only a short walk away.
The Mikro Pallas Theatre is situated close to Kriezotou bus stop on Panepistimiou Street and Acadimia bus stop on Acadimias Street, where many ΟΑSΑ bus and ILPAP trolleybus lines operate.
The theatre is close to the Metro stations of Syntagma and Panepistimiou.
The neighbouring streets of Amerikis, Stadiou and Panepistimiou provide easy access to taxi services. There is also a Taxi-stand at Syntagma square.
People with special needs
All theatres offer easy access for persons with special needs. During the renovation, special lifts were placed to the right of the main entrance. Access is from Boukourestiou Street. People with special needs can watch the performances from the Orchestra Pit.
In the surrounding area there are many private car parks and municipal parking system regulations apply to the side-streets.
Map of the municipal parking system in Athens city center.
- Once a performance has started, entry is not permitted, except during intervals.
- Students, concessions or other special tickets are valid only on presentation of the necessary documents.
- With the exception of the foyer space, it is not permitted to consume items from the refreshment room within the auditoria.
- Δεν επιτρέπεται η είσοδος στο χώρο του θεάτρου ατόμων υπό την επίδραση αλκοόλ ή άλλων ουσιών.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas with smoking signs.
- Pets are not permitted to enter the auditoria.
- It is forbidden to carry or possess glass bottles, metal boxes of refreshments, weapons, flammable materials, as well as other sharp and hazardous objects into the auditoria.
- It is necessary to switch off mobile phones during the performance.
- It is strictly forbidden for members of the audience to videotape, shoot or record part or the whole of any performance by any means (such as camera, video camera, mobile phone etc)
- The ushers and safety staff in the theatre space are there to accomodate the audience, and to secure the audience’s safety as well as to ensure the performance proceeds uneventfully. The audience has the responsibility to abide by the requests of the ushe
- The ushers and the safety staff reserve the right to remove from the performance space any spectator or spectators whose behaviour impedes the smooth operation of the performance and/or the right of the rest of the spectators to watch the performance.
- Tips are not permitted.
Amerikis 2 & Spiromiliou arcade
See the area map
Box Office Opening Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
17:00 - 20:30
The venue has it's own bar
View Area Map